Strawberry Pancake Roses
- 1 box of Simple Mills Pancake mix
- 4 ounces of Kite Hill vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of Sugar 2.0
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- Slices of fresh strawberries
- Grated pure chocolate for garnish
- Mix pancakes per box instructions
- Using a ladle, add pancake mix to griddle making one thin round pancake per ladle
- Make as many pancakes as the mix will allow
- While pancakes are cooling, add cream cheese, sugar 2.0 and vanilla to small bowl and mix
- Place pancakes on cutting board stacked 2 at a time and cut and half. Cut the now 4 stacks in half again. You will now have several pieces of pancakes “tapes”
- Lay the ends of 2 pieces of the pancake tapes over each other and use a small amount of the cream cheese mixture to hold the ends together.
- Add the spread to the rest of the 2 pieces as you would when buttering toast
- Add strawberry slices 1/2 an inch apart at the top of the pancake tapes, with 1/2 of the strawberry slices hanging over the tapes.
- Repeat the process with 2 more pancake “tapes”.
- Start rolling the 1st 2 pancake tape with cream cheese mix and strawberries that you put together which will make the inside of your rose.
- Lay that inside part of the rolled rose on top of the second 2 pancake pieces that you put together and continue to roll to complete your rose.
- You now have your 1st rose!
- Repeat the whole process to make as many Strawberry Pancake Roses as you want!
- Add grated chocolate on top for garnishing!