Energy Boosting Bite Snacks
• 1/2 to 2/3 cup of creamy peanut or almond butter
• 1 cup of dry oatmeal
• 2/3 cup of dried Goji berries)
• 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
• 1/3 cup of ground Walnuts (can by whole and ground at home using a food processor)
• 1/4 cup of fresh ginger (use a food processor to mince)
1. Add ginger, maple syrup and peanut butter to a large bowl and stir to mix ingredients.
2. Add in ground walnuts and dry oats to bowl and mix well so that all dry ingredients are covered with the wet ingredients.
3. Once ingredients are mixed place bowl in refrigerator for about an hour.
4. Remove bowl from refrigerator and make tablespoon size balls or even squares and place in an airtight plastic bag laying them flat.
5. Leave in freezer for at least 3 hours before consuming.
6. May store in freezer for up to 3 months