Creole Stewed Vegetables
Serving size family of 5 (I had leftovers even after freezing half of the vegetables so I would have it for future use)
- 5 medium eggplants cut in cubes
- 6 long carrots peeled and cut in rounds
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 7 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 ounces of tomato paste
- ½ tbsp of pink Himalayan salt
- Place pot on medium heat
- Add oil Add garlic to oil
- Add eggplants and salt to the pot and allow to cook for about 20 minutes. Keep pot covered.
- Add tomato paste, parsley, cilantro and carrots to pot.
- Stir pot after 10 minutes and place the cover back on the pot.
- Allow to cook until carrots are tender.